Get Personalized Service at Special Touch
Comprehensive massage therapeutic services in Lake Charles, LA
Are you looking for a place to unwind after a long week at work? Have a sports-related injury led to chronic pain and reduced mobility? Whatever your reasons for picking up the phone and scheduling an appointment at Special Touch Therapeutic Massage, you can trust that you’re in the best of hands.
Since 1994, we’ve been providing professional massage therapy to over 8,000 clients in the Lake Charles, LA area. We understand that every client is different and has different needs. That’s why we offer a wide variety of services that we can personalize to meet your specific challenges or health goals.
Schedule an appointment for one of the following services today:
- Relieve stress, breathe, and let go of the day with a relaxing massage.
Deep Tissue Massage
- A much more centralized massage where you feel some discomfort. This type of massage is excellent for muscle pain, scar tissue, and injuries.
Hot Stone Massage
- A specialized massage that involves warm, polished river rocks. These heated stones are applied to the body as a type of heat therapy to relax tense muscles
- This type of massage allows two therapists to work on you, which means twice the work in half the time.
- Pregnancy is a time of MAJOR physiological, structural, social, and spiritual changes. Many of these changes produce discomfort, aches, and pains,. Massage during pregnancy is beneficial throughout the nine months of a LOW RISK pregnancy, discuss your conditions with your doctor and have him or her write a release to receive your therapy.
- Remember that babies love to be touched and parents cannot resist touching their babies! Let us teach you about the importance of infant massage and strengthen the bond between you and your baby.
- Impart, compensates for lack of exercise in muscular contractions, if you are a person who is forced to remain inactive due to age, injury, or illness.
- Boosts athletic performance, helps prevent injuries, prolongs endurance, and restores nobility to injured muscle tissue.
- Head, neck and scalp massage for 25 minutes with essential oils
Lomi Lomi Massage
Sometimes called “Hawaiian Massage”, the Lomi Lomi (or lomilomi) Massage is beneficial for many ailments and to increase spiritual energy and personal power. A native Hawaiian healing practice, Lomi Lomi massage is a deeply nurturing style of massage characterised by fast flowing movement.
- Ear Candling is a natural way to clean out accumulated wax and white, flaky fungus from the ears. Ear Candling can benefit almost everyone, from infants to adults. It is painless, harmless, and totally relaxing; experience this with each session lasting about 30-45 minutes.
- EBPro Ionic Footbath, the Energy Balancing System-Ionic detoxifying footbath work by sending a small current that goes in a circuit throughout the body and generates positively charges ions. The hot concentration of the ion field attached to the negatively charged toxins neutralizing them and the body as nature intended. It is painless and take about 30 minutes or less. You should not use the footbath if you have one of the following: pacemakers, organ transplants, heart regulation medication, expectant mothers, or those that are nursing.
- A moisturizing treatment.
- Involves applying pressure to the feet and hands with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion. It is based on the system of zones and reflex areas.
- This therapy utilized specialty designed glass and plastic cups with a vacuum machine to create suction to the body’s surface. By creating suction and negative pressure, MediCupping is used to soften tight muscles and tone attachments, loosen adhesions, and lift connective tissue.
- Magnets – Micro-cup sets and magnetic micro-cups allow ACE Massage Cupping therapy to be use for injuries and pain management, neurotherapy, scar reduction, join issues, and scoliosis. These powerful tools are used to shift PH of tissue, enabling release of old debris and enhanced blood and lymphatic flow.